My SoundCloud

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Heart's Lucid Dream


Can you hear me…I can’t see you.

I’m surrounded by the cold anguish
of this post-mortem world.
Crisp air lingers all around me,
cutting at my warmth like a mad man.
A graveyard’s choir echoes through the streets,
covering everything in its path,
a molasses of silent shrieks.

Your scent coats my every thought.
Your silhouette paints itself through my entire being.
The mystery of you drips on my mind like a broken faucet,
cursing me to ache always in ecstasy for you.
My faceless phantom…

Where are you?

I see your eyes through the cracks of the hallow branches.
Your locks can’t cover the smile in your eyes as they find mine,
caressing me into complete stillness.
My heart beats to your every movement.
Everything around us dissipates like ashes in wind.

Though my soul belongs to the Divine Maker,
you alone hold my heart.
You make my existence original.
Time, can’t comprehend the reasons why I love you.
Saltwater consumes my eyes, I know our time is ending.

Apart from you I drift along aimlessly in a decaying darkness,
that plagues my labyrinth of solitude.
I’d spend a thousand years as a poor peasant admiring you as my queen,
than be without your presence. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment